Divulgação de Evento:
We would like to welcome you to take part in the 7th European Congress of Mammalogy in Stockholm, Sweden (to be held 17-21 August 2015).
Registration and abstract submission are now open. Please visit the conference website to find out more about the conference, as well as to register and submit an abstract: www.zoologi.su.se/ecm7
Early Registration is open until the 15th of April, and Late Registration will be between 16th of April and 16th of June. The deadline for abstract submission is 15th of May.
The aim of the European Congresses of Mammalogy is to foster communication between researchers working on issues of mammalian biology in the European arena, as well as providing a venue for the broad dissemination of European mammal research. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere of these congresses provides an excellent opportunity to hear the latest developments in various fields of mammalogy, to share research experience and expertise, and to develop new and closer contacts with colleagues from different countries.
The conference will cover a broad range of topics in mammal biology, including Species Interactions, Population Genetics, Conservation Biology and Ecology & Landscapes.
Preliminary list of Plenary & Keynote speakers:
· David MacDonald, University of Oxford
· Heikki Henttonen, Finnish Forest Research Institute
· Anjali Goswami, University College London
· Xavier Lambin, University of Aberdeen
· Jennifer Leonard, Doñana Biological Station
· Tim Clutton-Brock, University of Cambridge
· Henrik Andrén, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
· Mike Bruford, Cardiff University
· Ian Barnes, Natural History Museum London
· Bodil Elmhagen, Stockholm University
· Kjell Danell, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
· Nigel Yoccoz, Tromso University
· Greger Larson, Oxford University
· Urs Breitenmoser, Bern University
· Selina Brace, Natural History Museum London
· Arild Landa, Norwegian Institute for Nature Research